Advanced, Beginner, Experienced, No previous experience
Only for you
A private lesson is a pleasant and effective way to progress as a rider. We offer private, pair and small group lessons with individual teaching and safe horses. A small group lesson is a great way to focus on the things that are important to you and thereby improve your riding.
In the lesson, you will receive personal instruction and you will develop as a rider no matter what your goal is.
Book a lesson
You can book a lesson either by email email@example.com or by phone +358 40 5300 603. Tell us about your riding experience and your level, so that we can choose the right day and right lesson for you either alone or in a group
We operate responsibly. The welfare of people and animal is important to us. We have received Visit Finland's Sustainable Travel Finland label as a sign of long-term responsible operations. Important values such as safety, comprehensive welfare and ethicality are seen in our daily activities. We pay special attention to general hygiene and to functioning operating environment in terms of safety and accessibility.
- Safe and competent horses
- Professional supervisor
- Guidance in the stables and in the forest
- Helmet (attention vest or safety vest)
- Dressing and social spaces at your disposal
- Group insurance for customers
- Finnish Riding Association’s insurance for chance riders
- Riding clothing
- Ride service from Ruka and Kuusamo centre
- Snacks to be enjoyed by the fire or in the red cottage
- Other animal and nature programs
- Dressing. Clothes and shoes according to season and the weather, always long-legged trousers and long-sleeved shirt.
- Supportive shoes such as hiking boots, rubber boots and gloves. No flapping clothes, scarfs or backpacks.
- Equipment used in other stables has to be desinfected before entering the stable area.
- Smoking is prohibited in the stable area.