No previous experience
Group, max 10 persons
Atmospheric horse farm visit
The highlight of the holiday for the youngest members of the family is a Christmas visit to a horse farm in Kuusamo. The private program is guided by an atmospheric story.
The children’s program begins with a tour of the horse farm. We get to know and feed the farm’s horses, sheep and chickens together. The farm’s elves guide the children on an excursion to the horse farm. During the trip you can see a glimpse of Ronivaara's old Roni elf. On the way in the yard you will receive nice messages and surprises. During the trip you will enjoy togetherness and peace in the idyllic northern nature.
Relaxing being with ponies and horses and a riding experiment in stunning scenery is the highlight of a holiday for many small travelers. You will get a unique memory from the trip with you. Parents can be with the children during the program. We enjoy gingerbreads and hot drinks at the end of the trip.
We arrange rides on request in connection with the program 15 € /person/direction, min 2 people. In the shopping cart, you can book catering and ride services in connection with the program.
The minimum number of people when booking online is 2 people. If you are coming alone, ask the appropriate group for you at email@example.com. We kindly ask for reservations in advance. You can find other programs and forest riding trips of different lengths in the shop or you can book by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 40 5300 603.
We operate responsibly. The welfare of people and animal is important to us. We have received Visit Finland's Sustainable Travel Finland label as a sign of long-term responsible operations. Important values such as safety, comprehensive welfare and ethicality are seen in our daily activities. We pay special attention to general hygiene and to functioning operating environment in terms of safety and accessibility.
- Safe and competent horses
- Professional supervisor
- Guidance in the stables and in the forest
- Helmet (attention vest or safety vest)
- Dressing and social spaces at your disposal
- Group insurance for customers
- Finnish Riding Association’s insurance for chance riders
- Riding clothing
- Ride service from Ruka and Kuusamo centre
- Snacks to be enjoyed by the fire or in the red cottage
- Other animal and nature programs
- Dressing. Clothes and shoes according to season and the weather, always long-legged trousers and long-sleeved shirt.
- Supportive shoes such as hiking boots, rubber boots and gloves. No flapping clothes, scarfs or backpacks.
- Equipment used in other stables has to be desinfected before entering the stable area.
- Smoking is prohibited in the stable area.